Thursday, August 18, 2016

ABFMS Missionary Pamphlet, November 1928

I do not know if my grandparents would have known the Reverend and Mrs. Brown.  Their travel up-river from Matadi to Kinshasa seems to have occurred four years after Ralph and Coralee made their way on the same path. Missions were separated into geographical regions at least in the beginning. It's not clear to me exactly where Ntondo and Gombe are, but I'm hoping my Baptist friends will enlighten me.  

First Impressions of Belgian Congo, 
By Reverend and Mrs. Harry D. Brown
American Baptist Foreign Mission Society, November 1928

Purchased on Etsy, August 2016.  

First Impressions of Belgian Congo, cover page
First Impressions of Belgian Congo, pages 2 and 3

First Impressions of Belgian Congo, pages 4 and 5
First Impressions of Belgian Congo, pages 6 and 7
First Impressions of Belgian Congo, pages 8 and 9
First Impressions of Belgian Congo, pages 10 and 11
First Impressions of Belgian Congo, final page


No comments:

Post a Comment